May 31, 2009

Immersed in spirited colors!!

Absolutely fabulous from pointclickhome





Ruffled shower curtains by India Rose at Burkedecor




Amazing fabrics above

Above Louis XV desk from grange.fr




I am not sure of the origins of this photograph, but it certainly is color drenched and I just adore the lime green table and the boldly designed wall.


Rich, vibrant colors set against a brown checkered background. This fabric was designed by Patty Young...inspired by a vacation in the South of Spain. quilthome.com



Dramatic magenta, red, gold and orange room photo found at kiitosmarimekko, a New York Upper East Side concept store.

2 comments:

Deb Harvey said...

GORGEOUS COLOR!!!!! Thank you for sharing! It would be hard to sleep in the bed.....I wouldn't be able to take my eyes off of it! :-)
Have a great week!
Hugs,
Deb

bellajewels said...

Hugs backatya girl!! I have saved so many photos from so many sites and I really have so little time to post them...but I so want to share them ALL!! You know...I sleep best in vividly colored rooms, contrary to most people. I think YOU too would find it comforting. At this moment (and I emphasize moment) my bedroom is lime green, yellow and brighter green with splashes of magenta, reds and oranges. These are my favorite colors! I do love purple and want to make my laundry/closet room in layers of purple (a glazed affect). This is one of MANY reasons I love your work...AND YOU!!! Have a great week yourself!! Tracey